By Stephen E. Flowers, Crystal Dawn Flowers
BDSM sexuality as a robust device for self-transformation and the belief of magical and religious goals
• info tips on how to mix the 6 significant forms of S&M stimulation with sexual stimulation for magical and transformative reasons
• Explores sado-magical workings from either submissive and dominant views
• lines the roots of the BDSM culture from historical pagan and shamanic rituals to ancient figures comparable to the Marquis de Sade, Aleister Crowley, and Anton LaVey
Sex magic permits us to faucet in to the main plentiful energy resource to be had: sexual power. Magicians, shamans, and fakirs all through background have used actual stimulation and formality to harness sexual strength, release internal states of awareness, and turn on the power to persuade their atmosphere. whereas excitement is frequently the focal point of this stimulation, soreness is simply as powerful, if no more so.
Combining either excitement and soreness, the sadomasochistic perform of Carnal Alchemy bargains a robust device for self-transformation and the conclusion of magical and non secular goals. Authors Stephen and Crystal sunrise vegetation clarify the sado-magical workings of Carnal Alchemy from either the point of view of the submissive companion in addition to the dominant. They aspect the 6 significant ideas of sadomasochistic stimulation--bondage, flagellation, piercing, penetration, clamping, and heat/cold--and how they are often mixed with sexual stimulation for magical reasons. They hint the roots of the BDSM culture in old pagan rites of passage, in indigenous shamanic rituals, and during old figures who used this manner of sexuality of their magic and philosophy, from the Marquis de Sade to extra sleek exemplars similar to Aleister Crowley, Ernst Schertel, and Anton LaVey.
This consultant additionally covers really good furnishings and instruments and the decor of “the Chamber” to set off states of cognizance within which the Sado-Magician can successfully show his or her will.
Read Online or Download Carnal Alchemy: Sado-Magical Techniques for Pleasure, Pain, and Self-Transformation PDF
Similar sexuality books
Timothy Leary (1920-1997) was once essentially the most arguable figures of the Nineteen Sixties, the guy who prompt a iteration to show on, track in, and drop out. Now, approximately years after his dying, this manuscript has emerged comprising his most sensible writings approximately sexuality. starting with an account of his first sexual come upon -- his personal notion -- Leary takes readers on an exploration of the hyperlink among sexuality and the brain.
The various Faces of Motherhood all started in the course of a talk among the 2 editors, developmental psychologists who've spent our expert careers operating with babies and extremely youngsters. we're good conscious of the impor tance of babies to their moms and of moms to their babies. although, we have been fairly conscious of the truth that, while our wisdom approximately babies raises exponentially .
Severe Discursive Psychology addresses concerns in severe discursive learn in psychology, and descriptions the ancient context within the self-discipline for the emergence of qualitative debates. Key severe theoretical assets are defined and assessed and a chain of polemics is staged that brings jointly writers who've contributed to shaping serious paintings in psychology.
During this learn Arun Bala examines the results that Niels Bohr’s precept of complementarity holds for fields past physics. Bohr, one of many founding figures of contemporary quantum physics, argued that the primary of complementarity he proposed for realizing atomic procedures has parallels in psychology, biology, and social technological know-how, in addition to in Buddhist and Taoist proposal.
- Cosmopolitan Sex Workers: Women and Migration in a Global City
- Religion, Gender and Sexuality in Everyday Life
- Evolution's Empress: Darwinian Perspectives on the Nature of Women
- Images of Bliss: Ejaculation, Masculinity, Meaning
- Predators: Pedophiles, Rapists, And Other Sex Offenders
- Research Methods in Psychology: Evaluating a World of Information
Extra resources for Carnal Alchemy: Sado-Magical Techniques for Pleasure, Pain, and Self-Transformation
He therefore seduced her first and she then failed ignobly, merely wetting her stockings. Accordingly, she became his bride. (Kryptadia, vol. i. p. ) Such legends, which have lost any mythologic elements they may originally have possessed and have become merely contes, are not uncommon in the folk-lore of many countries. But in their earlier more religious forms and in their later more obscene forms, they alike bear witness to the large place which scatalogic conceptions play in the primitive mind.
308. See also Moll, Konträre Sexualempfindung, third edition, pp. 306-308. Bloch brings together many interesting references bearing on the ancient sexual and religious symbolism of the shoe, Beiträge zur Ætiologie der Psychopathia Sexualis, Teil II, p. 324.  Jacoby (loc. cit. p. "  Moll has reported in detail (Untersuchungen über die Libido Sexualis, bd. i, Teil II, pp. 320-324) a case which both he and Krafft-Ebing regard as illustrative of the connection between boot-fetichism and masochism.
The legends have lost their earlier and often mythical significance, and frequently take on a suggestion of obscenity, while the scatalogical practices have become the magical devices of lovelorn maidens or forsaken wives practiced in secrecy. It has happened to scatalogical rites to be regarded as we may gather from the Clouds of Aristophanes, that the sacred leathern phallus borne by the women in the Bacchanalia was becoming in his time, an object to arouse the amusement of little boys. Among many primitive peoples throughout the world, and among the lower social classes of civilized peoples, urine possesses magic properties, more especially, it would seem, the urine of women and that of people who stand, or wish to stand, in sexual relationship to each other.